Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Blue Tits Say Hello

So I had the thought that the birds were becoming very friendly and wanted to get to know me. I wrote yesterday about the Blackbird that came up onto the patio and was looking at me (well in my direction) through the glass of the patio doors. 

Well, there I was today, in the kitchen looking out of the window when hoppity hop along the clothes line, which is attached at one end to the brickwork above the said window, came a Blue Tit doing a very good impression of a tight rope walker. Another two Blue tits were searching through what is left of the foliage on the Pear tree but this little blue and yellow fellow, was a mere couple of inches (that's something else in centimetres) away from the top right hand corner of the window looking in at me.

How delightful I thought, I wonder what it is trying to tell me. Maybe how glad it is to be back here and what a lovely garden I have. Or maybe it wants to compliment me on my choice of fat balls and seed mix that it has enjoyed partaking of.

I must admit to being a little dissapointed to notice that right in the corner between the window frame and the brickwork was one of those fluffy kinds of spiders web and that was where the Blue Tits interest lay.

No comments:

Post a Comment